英文孤独签名 带翻译

飘过的浮云2021-10-28  131

导读:He is all good, is not suitable.他哪里都好,就是不适合终老。Even lonely all laugh at me cowardly.连孤独都嘲笑我懦弱。Let nature take its course…

英文孤独签名 带翻译

He is all good, is not suitable.
他哪里都好,就是不适合终老。

Even lonely all laugh at me cowardly.
连孤独都嘲笑我懦弱。

Let nature take its course is always helpless.
顺其自然的背后总是无可奈何。

Met is the beginning but also left the countdown.
遇见是开始却也是离开的倒计时。

Just a turn around you and I separated a century.
只不过一个转身你我却隔了一个世纪。

Too many stories have no results.
拥有太多故事却都没有后来。

Crowded accidentaly across not anymore.
人潮拥挤再也不会不期而遇。

If this is not the end if I still love you.
如果这不是结局如果我还爱你。

Later you mature but also do not love to laugh.
后来你成熟了 可是也不爱笑了。

You are the scenery of others but wet my eyes.
你是别人的风景 却湿了我的眼睛。

I a person how to recall the sweet of two people.
我一个人怎么回忆两个人的甜蜜。

I also look forward to only later did not result.
我也憧憬过 只是后来没结果。

My so-called strong but self deception disguise.
我所谓的坚强不过自欺欺人的伪装。

I'm glad to meet you but I'm sorry to see you.
我庆幸遇见你 却遗憾只是遇见你。

Mad laughter follows the drought of tears.
透支了眼泪,我们便会没心没肺的笑。

Who has no story in mind, but learned to control.
谁心里没有故事,只不过学会了控制。

Everyone has a story, just a different interpretation of the way.
每个人都有故事,只是演绎的方式不同。

I want to cry, but my pride told me not to.
我想哭泣,可是我的骄傲告诉我不可以。

If all are the play, why should we played a less realistic.
如果一切都是戏,我们何必演的那么逼真。

Nevermind,I will find someone like you.
没关系,我会找到某个像你的他。

We're all right. It's the young and the young.
我们都没错 怪年轻毁了承诺。

What I miss is not you, but you give the fatal once.
我怀念的不是你 而是你给的致命曾经。

Maybe you really did a lot for him but he didn't move.
也许你真的为他做了很多但他却并没有感动过。

We know not what is good until we have lost it.
好东西,丢失了才明白它的好。

Then we all walked in their own way, who did not wait any longer.
后来我们都走在各自的路上谁也没有再等谁。

Someone and I say forever when I won't agonistic never tears.
再有人和我说永远的时候我不会再血脉喷张不会再热泪盈眶。

I just want to go back to the days where we’d talk

展开全文
00


本文地址: https://www.gexing800.com/read-2333.html
免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与时尚个性网(本网)无关。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
    本网站有部分内容均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表时尚个性网(本网)赞同其观点和对其真实性负责,若因作品内容、知识产权、版权和其他问题,请及时提供相关证明等材料并与我们联系,本网站将在规定时间内给予删除等相关处理.


相关阅读

最新回复(0)